Do you wish to become a care worker in the UK? At Abbots Care, we value all our employees, and we welcome care workers from other countries who hold a valid driving license with the right to work in the UK.
As the UK’s leading home care employer in the South East, we pride ourselves on the fantastic care training and benefits we offer our new employees, ensuring you have the very best start to your career as a care worker in the UK.
We have employed international care workers for over 3 years and we ensure all our overseas employees receive a warm welcome and are fully supported throughout the entire recruitment process, from the moment you apply, up until you arrive in the UK and gain access to your accommodation.
No previous experience is required for our care worker roles as we offer a paid* fully comprehensive training programme delivered by our outstanding care training team. After an initial 5 day paid* induction course, you will be ready to start your new role with the full support of our experienced colleagues.
Why Choose Abbots Care:
Discover the benefits we offer our international employees, ensuring you have a smooth transition to the UK and within your new role.
- FREE refresher driving course to ensure you are fully confident driving on UK roads.
- Subsidised car lease
- Subsidised housing including bills
- Generous holiday allowance
- FREE UK police/DBS Check
- Paid* comprehensive training programme
- Dedicated Staff Customer Service Department with regular support hubs in the community.
- Ongoing support from your community managers, training team and care specialists.
- Dedicated Recruitment Specialist to guide your through the entire recruitment process, from the moment you apply, through to arriving in the UK and accessing your new accommodation.
- 24/7 emergency support line.
We require you to hold a valid driving license from your native country, to be over the age of 21, and to have good levels of spoken & written English.