Care for Children with Disabilities
We support children and the parents of children with physical and learning disabilities at home and out in the community.
Being a parent or guardian means a lifelong commitment of providing support to your children. For some it goes much further. We offer support for the parents of children affected by a range of conditions.
We support children with physical and learning disabilities at home and out in the community. We can support to;
- Support your child to work towards transitioning into living independently
- Support to offer some companionship and to help them socialise and make friends
- Support at home with personal care
- Give you a break from your carer duties
Whatever the reason – we’re always there to help. Our team ensures that any fears or worries you might have are addressed, and your child gets the level of tailored support they require. We communicate with the whole circle of care to deliver support – including family members and case managers.
Our experienced team of support workers are trained in person centred care, learning disabilities and support and take the time to understand each child’s individual needs to support them to achieve their personal goals.
We offer support at home for daily living tasks. Typically, our services support;
- Support with personal care
- Activities at home
- Short breaks for families
- We also offer services in the community supporting children and young people to;
- Access the local community
- Fun activities
- Take holidays
We encourage people to be as active as possible, and can use creative approaches to access opportunities they didn’t think possible.
Your Care Worker works extremely well with my son and has built up an excellent relationship, your Care Worker inspires my son to complete activities.More Testimonials