Spinal Injury Care
At Abbots Care we are proud to offer CQC rated Outstanding levels of specialist home care. Our Spinal Injury care team are trained to the highest level, far outranking the industry standard, and they are here to offer a professional, compassionate and person-centered service.
With over 25 years’ experience in the field of specialist & complex care for both adults and children, we place family values at the heart of everything we do. At Abbots Care we only deliver the standard of care we would accept for our own families and all our spinal care packages are tailored to the unique needs of each customer.
Our spinal injury services include
- Bowel Management
- Respiratory Care (including tracheostomy, ventilation and suctioning)
- PEG Tube or nasogastric feeding
- Acquired Brain Injury and neurological conditions
- Pain management caused by spinal cord injury
- Medication administration
- Continence care (including catheter care)
- Paraplegia and Tetraplegia
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Tissue Visibility
Whether you need full-time, round the clock care, or just a little support during the day or night, we offer Visiting Care and Live-In Care options. Our expert carers are here to support with:
- Medical Appointments
- Short breaks
The assessment process:
We offer a simple and hassle-free home or telephone assessment where one of our Spinal Injury experts will:
- Determine the right type of care package for your needs.
- Help you choose your carer(s).
- Encourage and promote independence.
We take a holistic and person-centered approach to care, and our Spinal Care experts will work closely with any other teams you are working with, to ensure you receive the very best all round home care.